International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA) Newsletter
This monthly e-newsletter, written by the editors of Sensors & Transducers Magazine (ISSN 1726-5479), delivers the product and research news you asked for, and updates you on happenings in the sensor science and industry. Who should read this Newsletter ? All who are interested in the newest information and trends in sensors, transducers, MEMS and sensor instrumentation, including DAQ.
IFSA Newsletter (ISSN 1726-6017), No.7, July 2007
In this Issue:
1. Sensors & Transducers Magazine (e-Digest), No.7, July 2007
2. Sensors Web Portal Up-dates Briefs
3. Recently Published Sensors Books
4. 54th International Instrumentation Symposium: Call for Paper
6. Additional Information, Comments, Suggestions
The deadline for articles, press releases and sponsored White Papers for the next issue of S&T Journal (e-Digest) No.8, Vol.82, August 2007 is 17 August 2007. You can submit your article or press release online. For more information and instructions of preparation click <here>.
New Published Sensors Books
For more sensors and MEMS related books please visit our Online Bookstore
The 54th International Instrumentation Symposium is sponsored jointly by the Aerospace Industries, Test Measurement, and Process Measurement and Controls Divisions of ISA. This symposium has become recognized as the outstanding forum for discussion of new and innovative instrumentation techniques, development and applications. The symposium will include paper sessions, short courses, and tutorials. Papers will be considered for publication in the ISA technical journal.
Guidelines for Submission:
The lead author is the main contact. Submit your electronic Intent to Present Application including abstract online to:
Prospective authors are invited to:
A) A) submit paper for peer review
B) B) submit “presentation only” for peer review
For additional information, contact:
Abstracts: 15 November 2007
Draft Papers: 1 February 2008
Final Papers: 14 March 2008
At Sensors Web Portal, we take great care with your personal information. We value your privacy and your time. We will never sell, rent or otherwise share your email address or any other contact information you provide us without your express permission.
2) Would you like subscribe our Sensors Industry News Feed (http://www.sensorsportal.com/sensors.rss) or add it into your blog ?
Sensors Web Portal at Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn:
1) Our next Newsletter will be published in the mid of August 2007. Interested in sponsoring IFSA Newsletter ? Please contact us mailto: email@example.com
2) Do you have comments about this newsletter? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Need content? You may use this issue at your website, or in your newsletter. The only requirement is inclusion of the following sentence:
To forward this IFSA Newsletter to a colleague
1999 - 2007 Copyright ©, International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA). All Rights Reserved.
Home - News - Links - Archives - Tools - Standardization - Patents - Marketplace - Projects - Wish List - Subscribe - Search - Membership - Site Map
Members Area -Sensors Portal -Training Courses - S&T Digest - For advertisers - Bookstore - Forums - Polls - e-Shop - Sensor Jobs