International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA) Newsletter
This monthly e-newsletter, written by the editors of Sensors & Transducers Magazine and Journal (ISSN 1726-5479), delivers the product and research news, end-use application news, information on upcoming events for MEMS and sensors professionals, and updates you on happenings in the sensor science, industry and markets. The Newsletter reports the latest developments in sensor industry as it happens from leading research centers, universities and manufacturers. Who should read this Newsletter ? All who are interested in the newest information and trends in sensors, transducers, MEMS and sensor instrumentation, including DAQ.
IFSA Newsletter (ISSN 1726-6017), February 2018
In this Issue:
1. New Issue of Sensors & Transducers journal: Vol. 220, Issue 2, February 2018
2. 4th International Conference on Sensors and Electronic Instrumentation Advances (SEIA' 2018): Deadline for 2-page abstract: 30 March 2018
3. High End Sensors International Conference: unveiled - only 68 tickets left
5. Additional Information, Comments, Suggestions
4th International Conference on Sensors and Electronic Instrumentation Advances (SEIA' 2018)
General page: http://www.seia-conference.com
Call for Papers page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=seia20180
Submission page: http://www.seia-conference.com/author-guide.html
Event schedule: 19-21 September 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Deadline for 2-page abstracts: 30 March 2018
The SEIA' 2018 conference proceedings will be sent for indexing to Web of Science (Thomson Reuters).
High End Sensors International Conference: unveiled - only 68 tickets left
The organisers of HES International have now finalised the programme for the 2018 conference, which will take place in Brussels on Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th April 2018.
The presentations will be covering ten key topics which collectively provide complete coverage for High-End Sensors: Market Opportunities:
• Defence, Security, Aviation and Aerospace High-End Sensors
• Imaging and Optical Sensing Advances
• Maximizing Sensor Data Acquisition and Analysis
• Optimizing IoT and IIoT Sensor Networks and Security
• New Approaches for Power Control and Energy Harvesting
• Radar and LiDAR Innovations
• Advances in MEMS Sensor Development
• Metrology and Test for High-End Sensors
• Enhancing Sensor Performance: Embedded, SoC and Machine Learning
• Emerging Opportunities and Applications
View agenda here:http://www.highendsensors.net/agenda
During the two-day conference delegates will hear almost 30 talks covering all the key topics.
"As well as many great presentations to look forward to, from the likes of Airbus, ams, BAE Systems, Cadence, CEA Leti and Infineon - there will be many companies to talk to at the exhibition" - says Stephen Whitehurst, Event Director. "Those conversations could be very valuable, as they could lead to opportunities to meet other key players across the value chain".
With only 5 weeks left to register and 68 tickets remaining make sure you sign-up today to avoid disappointment.
Book here: http:/www.highendsensors.net/register
Marketing Manager at Angel Business Communications
At Sensors Web Portal, we take great care with your personal information. We value your privacy and your time. We will never sell, rent or otherwise share your email address or any other contact information you provide us without your express permission.
Sensors Web Portal at Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
1) Interested in sponsoring IFSA Newsletter ? Please contact us mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Do you have comments about this newsletter? Send them to email@example.com
3) Need content? You may use this issue at your website, or in your newsletter. The only requirement is inclusion of the following sentence:
Subscribe FREE IFSA Newsletter
free monthly IFSA
To forward this IFSA Newsletter to a colleague
1999 - 2018 Copyright ©, International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA). All Rights Reserved.
Home - News - Links - Archives - Tools - Voltage-to-Frequency Converters - Standardization - Patents - Marketplace - Projects - Wish List - e-Shop - Sensor Jobs - Membership - Videos - Publishing - Site Map - Subscribe - Search
Members Area -Sensors Portal -Training Courses - S&T Digest - For advertisers - Bookstore - Forums - Polls - Submit Press Release - Submit White Paper - Testimonies - Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn