International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA) Newsletter
This monthly e-newsletter, written by the editors of Sensors & Transducers Magazine (ISSN 1726-5479), delivers the product and research news you asked for, and updates you on happenings in the sensor science and industry. Who should read this Newsletter ? All who are interested in the newest information and trends in sensors, transducers, MEMS and sensor instrumentation, including DAQ.
IFSA Newsletter (ISSN 1726-6017), No.1, January 2009
In this Issue:
1. Sensors & Transducers Magazine (e-Digest), No.1, January 2009
2. Sensors Web Portal Up-dates Briefs
3. Recently Published Sensors Books
4. High Growth Forecasted for the World Smart Sensors Market
6. Additional Information, Comments, Suggestions
Plus lots more information to be found on Sensors Web Portal: http://www.sensorsportal.com
The deadline for articles, press releases and sponsored White Papers for the next issue of S&T Journal (e-Digest) No.2, Vol.101, February 2009 is 16 February 2009. You can submit your article or press release online. For more information and instructions of preparation click <here>.
Sensors Web Portal Up-Date Briefs
New Published Sensors Books
For more sensors books please visit our Online Bookstore
High Growth Forecasted for the World Smart Sensors Market
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Smart Sensors in Millions of US$. The specific product segments analyzed are Smart Flow Sensors, Smart Pressure Sensors, Smart Temperature Sensors, Smart Position Sensors, and Smart Load Cells. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the North America, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual forecasts are provided for each region for the period of 2000 through 2015. The report profiles 71 companies including many key and niche players worldwide such as ABB, Analog Devices Inc., Custom Sensors & Technologies, Inc., Delphi Automotive Systems, Eaton Corp., Emerson Process Management, Honeywell, Infineon Technologies AG, Invensys PLC, Motorola, Inc, Oceana Sensor Technologies, Omron Corp., Raytek, Robert Bosch Corp., Siemens AG, Vishay Intertechnology, Inc, Wilcoxon Research, Inc., and Yokogawa. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are mostly extracted from URL research and reported select online sources.
At Sensors Web Portal, we take great care with your personal information. We value your privacy and your time. We will never sell, rent or otherwise share your email address or any other contact information you provide us without your express permission.
2) Would you like subscribe our Sensors Industry News Feed (http://www.sensorsportal.com/sensors.rss) or add it into your blog ?
Sensors Web Portal at Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn:
1) Our next Newsletter will be published in the mid of February 2009. Interested in sponsoring IFSA Newsletter ? Please contact us mailto: email@example.com
2) Do you have comments about this newsletter? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Need content? You may use this issue at your website, or in your newsletter. The only requirement is inclusion of the following sentence:
To forward this IFSA Newsletter to a colleague
1999 - 2009 Copyright ©, International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA). All Rights Reserved.
Home - News - Links - Archives - Tools - Standardization - Patents - Marketplace - Projects - Wish List - Subscribe - Search - Membership - Site Map
Members Area -Sensors Portal -Training Courses - S&T Digest - For advertisers - Bookstore - Forums - Polls - e-Shop - Sensor Jobs