International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA) Newsletter
This monthly e-newsletter, written by the editors of Sensors & Transducers Magazine (ISSN 1726-5479), delivers the product and research news you asked for, and updates you on happenings in the sensor science and industry. Who should read this Newsletter ? All who are interested in the newest information and trends in sensors, transducers, MEMS and sensor instrumentation, including DAQ.
IFSA Newsletter, No. 6, June 2005
In this issue:
1. Sensors Industry News: More Additional News in Sensors Sections
2. New Sensors Books
3. Monthly Web Spots
4. Sensors & Transducers Magazine (e-Digest), No.6, June 2005
5. New Online Stores
6. Sensors Web Portal Up-dates Briefs
7. For Advertisers
8. Subscriber services
9. Additional Information
Plus lots more information to be found on Sensors Web Portal: http://www.sensorsportal.com
Sensors Industry News: More Additional News in Sensors Sections
Beginning from the last month we have started to publish Sensors Industry news in appropriate sensors sections at Sensors Web Portal (http://www.sensorsportal.com/HTML/Sensor.htm) in addition to the standard way. Both news feeds are different and do not doubled. As usually it is chosen by editors of Sensors & Transducers Magazine to give you more interesting and important news what is happen in sensors industry today and will expected in the nearest future and eliminate trivial press releases publications. You are able to see the last month news (May 2005) in the following sections: Accelerometers section, Flow sensors section, Displacement sensors section, and Torque sensors section. This month news (June 2006) you can see in Nanosensors section, Ultrasonic Sensors section and Other Sensors section. Hope you will enjoy it.
Sergey Y. Yurish,
Monthly Web Spots
1) This web site is an online edition of Journal of the Institute of Measurement Science published by Institute of Measurement Science of Slovak Academy of Sciences and supported by Slovak National Committee IMEKO, started in 2001. There are three main sections: Theoretical problems of measurement, Measurement in Biomedicine and Measurement of Physical Quantities with free access to full pages articles written in English.
2) Google catalogs search. New service from Google (beta) helpful for sensors community. It gives an unique possibility to search and browse sensors mail-order catalogs printed version online. There are 3600 search results (catalogs) according to the "sensors" keyword today.
Sensors & Transducers e-Digest (ISSN 1726-5479), Vol. 56, No. 6, June 2005
deadline for articles, press releases and sponsored White Papers for the next
issue of S&T e-Digest No.7, Vol.57, July 2005 is
Two new online stores (e-shops) were opened at Sensors Web Portal. The first one contains Data Acquisition Systems, Data Loggers and Controllers. The second online store has tree showcases with different oscilloscopes from Tektronikx, Agilent, Instek and B+K. Do not miss the PC oscilloscope, which turns your PC into an oscilloscope, a spectrum analyzer, and a meter.
Sensors Web Portal Up-Date Briefs
Reach 33,000 subscribers to the IFSA Newsletter in July 2005. For just US $ 250, you get a heading and 50-80 words of text to promote your products and services in our monthly 'Sensors Industry' IFSA Newsletter (ISSN 1726-6017) - the most informative sensors newsletter in the Net. Are you interesting in our other ads services ? Please download our Media Kit or send e-mail to email@example.com
At Sensors Web Portal, we take great care with your personal information. We value your privacy and your time. We will never sell, rent or otherwise share your email address or any other contact information you provide us without your express permission.
1) Our next Newsletter will be published at the end of June 2005. Interested in sponsoring IFSA Newsletter ? Please contact us mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Do you have comments about this newsletter? Send them to email@example.com
content? You may use this issue at your website, or in your newsletter. The only
requirement is inclusion of the following sentence:
1999 - 2005 Copyright ©, International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA). All Rights Reserved.
Home - News - Links - Archives - Tools - Standardization - Patents - Marketplace - Projects - Wish List - Subscribe - Search - Membership - Site Map
Members Area -Sensors Portal -Training Courses - S&T Digest - For advertisers - Bookstore - Forums - Polls - e-Shop - Sensor Jobs