International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA) Newsletter
This monthly e-newsletter, written by the editors of Sensors & Transducers Magazine and Journal (ISSN 1726-5479), delivers the product and research news, end-use application news, information on upcoming events for MEMS and sensors professionals, and updates you on happenings in the sensor science, industry and markets. The Newsletter reports the latest developments in sensor industry as it happens from leading research centers, universities and manufacturers. Who should read this Newsletter ? All who are interested in the newest information and trends in sensors, transducers, MEMS and sensor instrumentation, including DAQ.
IFSA Newsletter (ISSN 1726-6017), June 2017
In this Issue:
1. New Issue of Sensors & Transducers journal: Vol. 213, Issue 6, June 2017
2. New books published by IFSA Publishing, S.L.
3. Call for Chapters in Open Access Book: 'Advances in Sensors: Reviews', Book Series,Vol. 5. Deadline for Chapters: 30 October 2017
4. IFSA Publishing's Book Catalog 2017 is up-dated.
5. 3rd International Conference on Sensors and Electronic Instrumentation Advances (SEIA' 2017): keynote speakers and special sessions.
7. Additional Information, Comments, Suggestions
1) Advances in Sensors: Reviews, Book Series, Vol.5
Published by: International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA)
Formats: print (paper) and pdf (Acrobat)
Series Lead Editor: Prof. Sergey Y. Yurish
Topics of Interest Include (but not limited to):
Authors are welcome to submit also state-of-the-art reviews on related topics.
The minimum page number per chapter is 14 or 16. The maximum number of pages is not limited.
More details, requirements and book chapter template are available at <here>
IFSA Publishing's Book Catalog 2017
IFSA Publishing's book catalog has up-dated with new published books including open access books. Please download it at
For more Calls for Books' Chapters please visit IFSA Publishing web page
1) Diamond Sensors for Charged Particle Tracking and Dosimetry,
Oh, University of Manchester, UK
Dr. Michal Pomorski, CEA-LIST, Diamond
Sensors Laboratory, France
Dr. Alexey Vasiliev, National Research Center Kurchatov Institute, Russia
4) CO Gas Sensing Technologies in Combustion Applications
Dr. Pavel Shuk, Rosemount Measurement and Analytical Emerson Automation Solutions, USA
1) CAEN signal conditioning electronic for diamond radiation detectors
Matteo Corbo, CAEN, SpA, Italy
Chairmen: Prof. Gennaro Conte,
University Roma Tre, Italy and Dr. Victor G. Ralchenko, Harbin
Institute of Technology, Harbin, China
N. B. Rodionov, Russia
A. P. Bolshakov, Russia
K. N. Zyablyuk, Russia
T. V. Kononenko, Russia
Bing Dai, China
6) 3D diamond detectors with millimeter-long graphite pillared electrodes
P. Oliva, Italy
Chairman: Dr. Paolo Dabove,
Politecnico di Torino, Italy
1) Real-time Deformation Monitoring using low cost
M. Kimura, Japan
More details about SEIA' 2017 are available at the conference web site:
At Sensors Web Portal, we take great care with your personal information. We value your privacy and your time. We will never sell, rent or otherwise share your email address or any other contact information you provide us without your express permission.
Sensors Web Portal at Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
1) Interested in sponsoring IFSA Newsletter ? Please contact us mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Do you have comments about this newsletter? Send them to email@example.com
3) Need content? You may use this issue at your website, or in your newsletter. The only requirement is inclusion of the following sentence:
Subscribe FREE IFSA Newsletter
free monthly IFSA
To forward this IFSA Newsletter to a colleague
1999 - 2017 Copyright ©, International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA). All Rights Reserved.
Home - News - Links - Archives - Tools - Voltage-to-Frequency Converters - Standardization - Patents - Marketplace - Projects - Wish List - e-Shop - Sensor Jobs - Membership - Videos - Publishing - Site Map - Subscribe - Search
Members Area -Sensors Portal -Training Courses - S&T Digest - For advertisers - Bookstore - Forums - Polls - Submit Press Release - Submit White Paper - Testimonies - Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn