International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA) Newsletter
This monthly e-newsletter, written by the editors of Sensors & Transducers Magazine and Journal (ISSN 1726-5479), delivers the product and research news, end-use application news, information on upcoming events for MEMS and sensors professionals, and updates you on happenings in the sensor science, industry and markets. The Newsletter reports the latest developments in sensor industry as it happens from leading research centers, universities and manufacturers. Who should read this Newsletter ? All who are interested in the newest information and trends in sensors, transducers, MEMS and sensor instrumentation, including DAQ.
IFSA Newsletter (ISSN 1726-6017), No.5, May 2015
In this Issue:
1. Sensors & Transducers journal, Vol.188, Issue 5, May 2015
2. Handbook of Thermometry and Nanothermometry - a new book, published by IFSA Publishing, S.L.
3. 'Advances in Sensors' Book Series, Vol. 3 - Call for Chapters
5. Additional Information, Comments, Suggestions
Plus lots more information to be found on Sensors Web Portal: http://www.sensorsportal.com
New Book Published by IFSA Publishing, S.L.
For more sensors books please visit our IFSA Publishing web page
'Advances in Sensors' Book Series, Vol. 3 - Call for Chapters
Published by: International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA)
Formats: print (paper) and pfd (Acrobat)
Series Lead Editor: Prof. Sergey Y. Yurish
Topics of Interest Include (but not limited to):
Authors are welcome to submit also state-of-the-art reviews on sensors related topics.
Please use the following template for your book's chapter: Book Chapter Template
The number of pages per Chapter is not limited.
1. Who will submit the manuscripts ? Perspective authors who would be interested in these series are Postgraduate Students, PhD holders and Post-Doc researchers on related fields of sensors and its applications. Also, some conferences organizers would be interested in publishing extended edition of their conferences papers within this title.
2. How much is the publication fee ? We assume minimal publishing fees for each submitted chapter.
Please find your country in the Country Classifications List (HTML-format or Excel format):
110.00 EUR (for lower-income countries)
190.00 EUR (for lower middle income countries)
470.00 Euro (for upper middle income countries)
680.00 Euro (for high Income countries)
Publication fee includes both: submitting and processing costs. No any Royalties will be provided for authors for these book series.
Submission of Chapters:
All of individual Chapters are welcome to be submitted to:
Series Lead Editor:
Prof. Dr. Sergey Y. Yurish,
Edifici RDIT-K2M C/ Esteve Terradas,
1 08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona, Spain
Tel: +34 93 413 79 41
At Sensors Web Portal, we take great care with your personal information. We value your privacy and your time. We will never sell, rent or otherwise share your email address or any other contact information you provide us without your express permission.
2) Would you like subscribe our Sensors Industry News Feed (http://www.sensorsportal.com/sensors.rss) or add it into your blog ?
Sensors Web Portal at Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
1) Our next Newsletter will be published at the beginning of July 2015. Interested in sponsoring IFSA Newsletter ? Please contact us mailto: email@example.com
2) Do you have comments about this newsletter? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Need content? You may use this issue at your website, or in your newsletter. The only requirement is inclusion of the following sentence:
Subscribe FREE IFSA Newsletter
free monthly IFSA
To forward this IFSA Newsletter to a colleague
1999 - 2015 Copyright ©, International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA). All Rights Reserved.
Home - News - Links - Archives - Tools - Voltage-to-Frequency Converters - Standardization - Patents - Marketplace - Projects - Wish List - e-Shop - Sensor Jobs - Membership - Videos - Publishing - Site Map - Subscribe - Search
Members Area -Sensors Portal -Training Courses - S&T Digest - For advertisers - Bookstore - Forums - Polls - Submit Press Release - Submit White Paper - Testimonies - Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn